> Browse Jobs by Category
> Job details
Civil/ Architectural Designer:Template Magician
1) Prepare those construction drawings and details that describe the remediation of identified site accessibility barriers.
2) Coordinate the design process with other team members.
Candidates must have:
1) Accomplished and proficient AutoCAD skills
2) A basic understanding of building components, materials and construction practices.
3) Experience in code research
4) Experience dealing with building department officials
A working knowledge of ADA Accessibility Guidelines a plus.
1. Develops basic designs, details and drawings, ensuring the quality and accuracy of construction documents.
2. Creates working drawings by use of Autodesk CAD software v2006 or later.
3. Checks and researches files, drawings, general information, and codes to ensure drawing and design accuracy.
4. Analyze and performs tasks efficiently for the design and development of working drawings. Must possess good analytical, written, and oral skills necessary to gather, interpret, coordinate, and disseminate information.
5. Coordinates information with team surveyors, project managers, and outside consultants for the production of construction documents of small commercial projects as required, under minimal general supervision.
||Info Technology [ View All Info Technology Jobs ]
||Miami, FL USA
||09/29/2010 / Viewed 274 times
||4648 Haviland Court
Naperville , IL 60564
United States. ,Naperville , IL 60564 - USA